It is an American low-cost airline that provides scheduled and charter flights for people. Allegiant Air is the ninth-largest airline in the United States of America. Over 4000 employees work in allegiant air and have over 2.6 US$ billion market capitalization. In Allegiant Air there are about 105 fleets and it serves over 128 destinations on a daily basis. Allegiant Airline Flies to a large number of countries, they have one of the biggest fleet sizes and thus they have a route map that is a little confusing. You should check out their route map,
Short-Bio:- Allegiant Air is the ninth-largest low-cost airline in the United States and was invented in 1997 as WestJet express by Jim Patterson (president), Dave Beadle (chief pilot), Mitch Allee (owner, CEO). The airline specifically operates scheduled and charter flights to various destinations. The airline has its corporate headquarters in Summerlin, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas.
Destinations:- Allegiant Air usually offers its flight service to more than 100 destinations all over the United States.
Headquarters:- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Parent organizations:- Allegiant Travel Company, Allegiant Travel Co.
Subsidiaries:- Allegiant Air has Teesnap LLC, Allegiant Vacations, LLC, and many more
Customer Service Number – (702) 505-8888 – Allegiant Air customer care assistance is open for 24 hours and helps passengers to book their flight, manage your booking, select the flight services, and clear all their doubts regarding booking and reservation. You can also look for more Allegiant Air Contacts
Refund And Cancellation Policy:- Passengers can easily get their refund of the purchased ticket but if they cancel it online or notify Allegiant Air about the cancellation of a ticket within 24 hours of their purchase. Once the 24 hours are passed, tickets purchased will surely be non-refundable. Learn more at Allegiant Air Refund and Cancellation Policy
Baggage Policy/Information:- Each checked bag should have a weight of up to 40 lbs. (18 kilos) and must not exceed eighty (80) linear inches in height + width + depth (203 cm). Each passenger may bring up to 5 pieces of checked luggage. And additional fees will be applied for sporting equipment, excess baggage, overweight and/or oversize checked bags. Learn more at Allegiant Air Bag Information
Social Media Profile:-
- IATA Code: G4
- ICAO Code: AAY
- Headquarters: Summerlin, Nevada, US
- Parent organizations:- Allegiant Travel Company, Allegiant Travel Co.
- Subsidiaries:- Allegiant Air has Teesnap LLC, Allegiant Vacations, LLC.
Allegiant Air has many bases located in different locations are based in Allentown, Asheville, Bellingham, Cincinnati, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Destin-Fort Walton Beach, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Oakland, Orlando/Sanford, Phoenix-Mesa, Pittsburgh, Punta Gorda, Savannah/Hilton Head, Sarasota-Bradenton, and St. Petersburg/Clearwater.
Social media handles of Allegiant Air
- Website: https://www.allegiantair.com/home
- Email: https://www.allegiantair.com/customer-request-assistance
- Toll-Free Number: +1 (702) 505-8888
Allegiant Air Baggage Fees
- 1 Personal item:- FREE
- 1 Standard carry-on item:- Charges Applied
Dimension and Weight allowed by the Allegiant Air
- Personal items: 16 x 15 x 7 inches (40.6 x 38.1 x 17.8 cm)
- Standard carry-on bag: 22 x 14 x 9 inches (55.9 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm)
|Baggage category||Cost||Maximum Weight||Maximum Size|
|1st checked bag||$18-$50||40lbs||80″|
|2nd checked bag||$18-$50||40lbs||80″|
|3rd +checked bag||$75||40lbs||80″|
Useful links for information:
- Allegiant Air Reservations
- Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy
- Allegiant Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Allegiant Airlines Official Site & Customer Service Details
Usage Of Allegiant Air Official Website
Airlines charge a 7.5% federal excise tax on the ticket prices sold. Thousands of passengers are multiplied every day, which really increases. The point is that the tax only applies to the actual fare, not the cost. Anything that is optional is chargeable and not part of the fare.
- First, insert your city of origin
- Then, insert your target city. (The most popular ones are Las Vegas, Florida, Orlando, South Bend, Tampa, Knoxville, Fort Wayne, Rockford
- Now select your estimated departure date
- Also, select the return date (if required).
- Choose the number of tickets (passengers)
- Choose class type
- Click search
- You can get results not only from the atmosphere of allegiance but also from other companies.
Of course, these airlines do not actually want everyone to buy tickets at the airport. After all, you have to spend money on the counter staff. More importantly, they lost $13 or $18.99 of the income from ticket purchases at the airport. Obviously, if they have to choose, they would rather keep 92.5% of the stuff (and provide the government with 7.5% of the stuff) than get nothing.
Therefore, ideally, they only want price-sensitive customers to be aware of this option. In other words, they want customers to buy tickets online. However, if they choose between giving them a discount or not selling them at all, they will give in and advise them to buy cheap tickets at the airport.