Emirates airlines Official Website www.emirates.com & Information
Emirates Airlines global network is about 157 destinations in different 83 countries. Emirates Airlines serves over 3600 flights on a weekly basis from its main hub that is Terminal 3 of Dubai airport and covers about 150 different cities in approx 80 countries on six continents. In UAE and the Middle East Emirates airline is the largest airline.
- IATA Code: EK
- ICAO Code: UAE
- Headquarters: Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Frequent-flyer program: Emirates Skywards
- Alliance: No
Emirates airline is counted as the 4th largest airline in the world in fly scheduled revenue per passenger and kilometer, and it is also counted as the 2nd largest airline in terms of flew freight tonne-kilometer. These are the hubs and subsidiaries of Emirates Airlines.
- Arabian Adventures
- Congress Solutions International
- Emirates Holidays
- Emirates Tours
- Dubai International Airport
Social media handles Emirates airlines
- Facebook: Emirates airlines
- Linkedin: Emirates airlines
- Twitter: Emirates airlines
- Instagram: Emirates airlines
- Website: http://www.emirates.com/
- Email: Not available
- Toll-free numbers: +971600555555
- Call center : +919167003333
Emirates Airlines Baggage Fees
First Class and Business Class:
- Customers are allowed two bags of carry-on baggage, one briefcase, and one handbag.
- The dimensions of the baggage must fulfill the criteria.
- Briefcase maximum dimension allowed is 18 x 14 x 8 in inches (45 x 35 x 20 cm)
- Handbag maximum dimension allowed is 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20 cm)
- The garment bag’s maximum dimension allowed is 8 inches (20 cm).
- The maximum weight of each bag is 15 pounds (7 kg).
Economy class :
- Customers are allowed one bag of carry-on baggage
- Maximum dimension allowed is 22 x 15 x 8 inches (55 x 38 x 20 cm)
- The maximum weight allowed is 15 pounds (7 kg)
|Items within the free baggage allowance||$75||$250|
|Items outside the free baggage allowance||$275||$325|
Baggage allowance Outside of the Americas:
- Special Class: maximum weight allowed 33 pounds (15 kg)
- Saver Class: maximum weight allowed 55 pounds (25 kg)
- Flex Class: maximum weight allowed 66 pounds (30 kg)
- Flex Plus Class: maximum weight allowed 77 pounds (35 kg)
- Business Class: maximum weight allowed 88 pounds (40 kg)
- First Class: maximum weight allowed 110 pounds (50 kg)