Welcome to the Hainan Airlines Official Website!! Hainan Airlines is an airline based in Hainan, Haikou People’s Republic of China. It is, as far as floats and passengers are concerned, the fourth-largest aviation corporation and the largest civil transport company within the People’s Republic of China. It serves 500 Hainan routes and operates nine sites on both continental and international schedule. Its main centers are Beijing Capital International Airport and Xi’an Jianyang International Airport and Haikou Mylan International Airport in several focus cities.
By Skytrax, Hainan Airlines has been awarded 5-Star due to the service of the flights and their customers. Thus it is clear that Hainan Airlines offers an ultimate service whether it is online, or on-ground, or flight. They take care to meet customer needs every time. Reservations are made, with large discounts. Policies and rules are clear and not so rigid.
Destination of Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines operates in seven locations in China as of January 2017: Beijing-Capital, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, and Sanya. It runs a wide network in Asia, Europe, North America, and Oceania throughout the People’s Republic of China.
On 23 October 2015, Hainan announced flights to Manchester, the United Kingdom, which began in the summer of 2016. By 30 June 2016, Hainan announced the introduction of a direct route between Beijing and Calgary, Canada. During the second half of 2017, Hainan Airlines resumed flights from Shanghai to Tel Aviv and resumed flights from Shanghai to Brussels. In late September 2017, Hainan Airlines started direct flights to and from Brisbane, Australia several times per week, and via Prague to Belgrade, Serbia every Monday and Friday. On 8 March 2018, Hainan Airlines announced flights between Changsha and London Heathrow starting on 23 March 2018. And on 15 March 2018, they announced round-trip flights between Beijing-Capital, Dublin, and Edinburgh starting 12 June 2018. In mid-October 2018, flights were introduced from Schengen to Vienna.
Baggage Allowance Of Hainan Airlines
Passengers traveling with Hainan Airlines should follow the baggage policy made by the airlines if they wish to avoid additional charges dfue to excess baggage. Baggage allowance may vary depending on travel route and ticket fare. The best way to know about the policy is by calling the Hainan Airlines phone number and talking with the airline’s representatives. These experts will explain to you the entire baggage allowance. The following is a description of Hainan’s carry-on baggage allowance:
Carry-on luggage allocation on the road from China to North America
- On this route, all passengers are allowed to carry a carry-on bag and one personal and one personal item to the cabin.
- Passengers should keep luggage under an overhead cabin or front seat.
- The weight of the baggage should not exceed the size limit of 10 kg and 45 linear inches.
Carry-on luggage allocation on a road other than from China to North America
Company Class and First:
- Passengers traveling in the first and business class are required to carry two bags. These packs, however, have a certain weight and size limit.
- The weight and size limit for the carry-on bag in economy class is 5 kg and 35 kg and 35 linear inches. Also, if you are flying on a UK route and need assistance from a specialist, contact Hainan Airlines Customer Support in the UK.
Luggage allocation on domestic roads in China
- Passengers traveling in first class are required to carry two bags. These packs, however, have a certain weight and size limit.
- The size limit for each bag is 35 linear inches and the total weight limit for both bags is 10 kilograms.
Level company and business
- Passengers who are eligible to take one bag in business and business schools. But a certain weight and height restriction is added to the carrying case.
- The cap for the carrying bag is 5 kg and 35 kg linear inches in business and economy class.
If you want to know about the checked baggage allowance and extra baggage charges, then contact Hainan Airlines check-in.
Hainan Airlines Details
|Customer Service No. of Hainan Airlines||+1-888-688-8813|
|Booking number of Hainan Airlines||+1-888-688-8813|
|Ticketing inquiry for Hainan Airlines Eemail@example.com|
|Support e-mail to Hainan Airlines Agencyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hainan Airlines Headquarters||No. 7 Guoxing Avenue, Meilan District Haikou, Hainan|
|Hainan Airlines Website||www.hainanairlines.com|
|Hainan Airlines Hubs||Beijing-Capital, Haikou, Xi’an|
|Hainan Airlines Destinations||110|
|Hainan Airlines Fleet Size||241|
|Hainan Airlines Parent Company||HNA Group|
|Hainan Airlines Customer Careemail@example.com|